My Experience of Osteoporosis
Many Years Ago, when I was in high school, I began having slight pains in my left knee and my shoulder joints as well. I was feeling a weakness in my fingers each time I tried to do major tasks.
I knew something was wrong even though I really couldn’t say what.
My joints continually felt weak until it began hurting. I couldn’t understand the pains and did not know how to tackle it.
There had to be something done to stop that pain.
For all I knew, I fed properly daily.
I mostly took a lot of the “Vitamin Enriched” Powdered Milk or most snacks that were termed “Vitamin Enriched”. I felt nothing justified my pains. I felt no reason why such pains would haunt me.
My mum, being quite a very health conscious woman who has read almost everything in the books about health, usually complained about my snack and soda intake and about my intake of the artificial stuff and the unhealthy sugar substances. Nevertheless I felt less disturbed since the companies that made these snacks and drinks said they were “Fortified with vitamins & minerals” and was healthy for my consumption. “Our food regulatory bodies would have regulated the bad stuff out of our snacks and drinks” I thought.
After Mum’s Fatal accident in which she was run over by a loaded truck, many doctors felt she would never walk again and from the onset, it seemed so.
My Mum had been a huge proponent of healthy and natural dieting as a way to curing sicknesses and maintaining a good health. So Within her stay at the hospital, she stuck mostly to a healthy diet mostly consisting of fruits and vegetables. Her diets seemed to have a huge impact on her health conditions and recovery during that time.
Whereas the doctors had said she might never walk again at the onset of that accident, by God’s grace, she showed great promise and was already defying all medical expectations by the third month.
As a result of Mum’s health findings, she knew what exactly my problem was and asked me to go through one of her favorite books — The Hallelujah Diet by George Malkmus and Peter Stowe Shockey.
I had just gone through some of the chapters of the book when the facts began sinking.
As we take in our diets daily, most of the things we go for are the artificial stuff–artificial Soda drinks, oven Baked foods, Meat, and mostly “embalmed foods” as I call them.
Note: 100 percent Natural, low temperature Dried foods that contain no chemical additives have been shown to be healthy to human health as well as foods eaten in their natural form. This is because these foods are mostly dried within the acceptable temperature range for natural foods (below 90 degrees Celsius for raw foods & 40 degrees Celsius for Fruits & Vegetables, and hence, a good option for locked in natural vitamins and food minerals.
Chemically Preserved, Sweetened, Artificially Flavored and Temperature Denatured vegetables & fruits no longer contain the necessary enzymes and nutrients which all together helps our bodies develop and thrive better.
These foods when consumed over time, would turn our naturally alkaline body system(PH of 7) to acidic(PH below 4).
This then influences our bodies in 3 major ways:
- The body Begins Trying to make itself alkaline again by drawing out calcium from our bones (starting from our joints which is easier to source from) and circulating it in our body system. Our bones become weaker as a result and our joints begins to hurt (as in the case of Osteoporosis and Arthritis in the young and old).
- Our body after a frantic effort to get our body system to alkaline, begins to do something even more frantic. It begins isolating the poisonous substances found within our body into “separate contaminated molds” or lumps which overtime stand a chance of becoming carcinogenic and eventually become cancers.
- We go to the doctors who take out the lump, or use radiations in eliminating the cancerous cells, thereby introducing more radiation toxins into our body system which further degenerates our immunity and causes more harm to our bodies.
This made me realize the issue was my diet and the snacking habit I had formed.
I then heeded Mum’s counsel about my feeding habits.
I drastically replaced my junk diet with fruits and vegetables. I stopped snaking and started Eating healthy.
I read up more on healthy feeding from the Hallelujah Diet and found out that a lot of diabetic, malignant cancer and other very sick patients have as well used the Hallelujah diet in their peculiar situation to obtain a permanent cure.
I’d really advice anyone to pick up that book and flip through it’s page of natural cures to most health related challenges.
This incident happened to me 10years ago.
I have so far kept a lot of the bad diet off my feeding.
I learnt a couple key things that was peculiar to my situation at that time concerning my feeding habits and my body health and general health.
A Few Key Facts About Osteoporosis
- Lack of calcium plays a role in the development of osteoporosis.
- Low calcium intake contributes to diminished bone density, early bone loss and an increased risk of fractures.
- Intake of Artificial calcium can lead to Nephrolithiasis (Kidney stones). This is because the artificial Calcium is isolated and does not contain the vegetable matter that communicates with the body system to regulate the absorption of the proper amount of calcium, hence the excess might still get absorbed by the body and lead to Nephrolithiasis (Kidney stones).
Living healthy mostly implies Eating healthy. Pick up a copy of The Hallelujah Diet. Read through and learn for yourself what would help you feed properly and live longer.
If health is wealth, then anytime spent on ensuring the best of it, is never a waste.
Recently, I seemed to get a bit carless about my feeding due to work related stress. I’m however getting back on track to a healthy diet by God’s grace.
I hope you do so as well. Nutrition is Health, let’s all mind what we gulp into our systems in the name of satisfying our hunger.
Stay Blessed and Stay Strong!
Healthy Foods Made Easy
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.